How do I view the detailed profile of a candidate
- Tap on the 'Explore' icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- Select 'Matches' tab in the 'Explore' icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap anywhere in the picture area to view the detailed profile.
I want to shortlist a profile
You can shortlist a profile in two different ways
- Tap on the 'Explore' icon in the bottom navigation bar, tap the '...' icon at the bottom right of the picture area of the profile you want to shortlist. Select 'Shortlist' from the menu options which appear from the bottom of the screen.
- While in detailed profile view, tap the 'Shortlist' icon at the bottom of the profile picture area.
I want to connect/chat with a profile that I find interesting
- While viewing a full profile, tap on the 'Connect' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the other person accepts your request to chat, you can start a conversation. You may use any language of your choice, while using the chat platform.
How do I filter profiles shown to me in the explore section.
You can fine tune your match suggestions by tapping on the Filter icon on the top right hand corner of the explore screen. The following options are available:
- Use the age slider to specify the age range.
- Use height slider to specify the height range.
- Select/Deselect the education levels as per your preference.
- Hit 'Apply Filter' button at the bottom of the screen and the filtered match results will be displayed as per your preference.
- You can also set your partner preferences in your profile by clicking on the 'View/Edit preference' link in the filter page.
I want to share a matching profile with my Candidate / Wedvisers / Wedviser groups.
You can share a profile with other members in your Wedding group or even one of your phone contacts
- In the matches screen, tap the '...' icon at the bottom right of the picture area of the profile you want to share. Tap the 'Share' option to share the profile over chat. You can select a contact or group from the list displayed under the 'Wedviser' tab.
- While in detailed profile view, tap the 'Share' icon at the bottom of the profile picture area. You can select a contact or group from the list displayed under the 'Wedviser' tab.
- In case you want to share a profile with someone outside your Wedding group, you can select your contact from the list under the 'Contacts' tab.
I want to see mutual contacts (connections) to whom I can ask for reference about a profile
To find mutual contacts who can give a reference for a candidate
- While viewing detailed(full) profile of a match, tap on the 'Routes' icon at the bottom of the picture area.
- In detailed profile view, scroll down to the section 'How you are connected' to view the number of possible connections between you and the selected profile. Tapping anywhere in the specific section will show you different possible 'Routes' (mutual connections) between you and the selected profile.
- Swipe right/left to explore all possible connections (Routes).
Note: You need to provide necessary permissions for the app to access your contact list to access this feature. Only names of your direct contacts will be shown to you and you need to establish contact with them to find further connections.
I'm a Wedviser and I can't see any profiles in my Matches screen
If you are not able to see any profiles listed under the 'Matches' tab in Explore screen, you may not have profiles matching your preferences. Please try the following:
- Tap on the 'Account' icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- Select the profile for which you are looking for matches.
- Go to the 'Partner preference' section at the bottom.
- Try changing the basic/religious/location/professional preferences based on your requirements.
- Go back to the Matches tab in the Explore screen to see matches based your new preferences.
My issue is not listed here
Please explain your issue in detail:
I would like to suggest some improvements
We are glad to hear from you, please tell us how we can improve: